Perfect for your on-the-go lifestyle.
A vital community, minutes from downtown Santa Barbara.
Enjoy a barbecue on the beach or lounge poolside in the near-perfect weather. Santa Barbara is known as California’s most cultured coast. In our scenic location—known as the “American Riviera”—you can choose from a stunning array of beautifully appointed alcove, one-bedroom and two-bedroom apartment floor plans.
Immerse yourself in a day of shopping on State Street, where you’ll find an abundance of shops, dining and entertainment. You can either walk or take the trolley that runs up and down the street. Foodies will appreciate our proximity to Stearns Wharf, where you can enjoy panoramic views of the Pacific Ocean while dining on fresh seafood.
The Samarkand is the perfect launching point for trips to Pacific coast beaches or the theater. Whether you prefer walking along the beach or heading into the mountains, the opportunities for enjoying nature are endless. Santa Barbara’s vibrant art scene is on full display at the Santa Barbara Museum of Art and other nearby museums and galleries.
Take a drive or hop on the campus bus to explore beyond our campus. Our ideal location puts you in the perfect place to venture out to nearby attractions for culture, fun and fine dining.
Experience the excitement and energy of the Santa Barbara area:
- Wander along serene trails in the Santa Barbara Botanic Garden.
- Take a trip to the Santa Barbara Zoo, the only zoo where giraffes have ocean views.
- Sample classic vintages at Santa Ynez Valley wineries.
- Visit Santa Barbara’s historic downtown, where you’ll find boutiques, cafes and the Farmer’s Market.
- Take off for Cachuma Lake, a fun place to take a boat ride, or bask on the beach.
For more information, call (877) 412-6305 or click here.