Helping others in Santa Barbara, CA, and beyond.
See how our community-minded residents thrive.
Throughout our history, our residents have made a commitment to give back to the local community in Santa Barbara, CA and beyond. Individuals in our senior living community campus care for others in need in a variety of ways. Here are just a few of the many ways our residents volunteer their time:
- Knitting hats, blankets, and scarves for Cottage Hospital babies
- Ushering at local theaters
- Working with kids and the Santa Barbara Symphony's Music Van program
- Helping the homeless with their laundry through the Laundry Love program
- Gardening at local churches
- Visiting residents in Cottage Hospital and other nursing homes
We also give back to the following organziations:
- Shoreline Community Church
- United Blood Services (Blood Bank)
- Christ the King Church
- Channel Islands National Park
- Montecito Cov. Church
- Santa Barbara Visitor Center
- Westmont College
- International Mariner’s Center
- Maritime Museum
For more information, call (877) 741-3063 or click here.